Changing Plain Jane

Este blog é sobre beleza, vida saudável e lifestyle. Tenho um interesse especial em beleza sem químicos nocivos.

This blog is about beauty, healthy life and lifestyles. I have a special interest in Green Beauty.

segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2015

Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Long-Lash Mineral Mascara - PACIFICA


I wanted to try a new green mascara so I decided to buy the Aquarian Gaze Water ResistantLong-Lash Mineral Mascara in “Abyss.” I was excited about this one because it was a water resistant.  I purchase it the the LucyRose.biz and got 3 free samples. Unfortunately I can´t find Pacifica in Portugal. Would I have finally found the green mascara of my dreams? Well, not yet, but very close.

The description of the product on the mascara´box is :”Water-resistant and long  wearing super lush mascara.  Amazing lengthening brush makes your lashes insanely long and gorgeous as it separates to build volume. Aply one coat for a natural lash look or layer for more intensity.”  

Though it’s had good reviews, the best thing about this mascara is the fact that is vegan and cruelty free. The black is a very nice dark black and really makes your lashes pop in a naturaly look. It´s a good mascara for a daily look.

Well, it doesn’t really lengthen mutch my lashes. I need to aply several coats to acheive more definition and volume. It takes time to dry, so be carefull not to smudge. It does tend to flake a bit during the day. But no alergies and I have sensitive eyes.  If you cry it does come out a bit. To remove this mascara, I use a waterproof makeup cleanser. I prefer to do this after a shower, because it comes out easily. 

I might repurchase because is a natural mascara, not perfect, but almost there. The final cost for me was 27€, it was costy.

Ingredients:

Formulated without: Animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing. FD&C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, SLS, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don’t want on your skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (thickener), Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (thickener), Acrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-21, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Panthenol (vitamin B), macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499
Have you tried yet?
XOXO

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário